sábado, 31 de março de 2012

Norse Goddess Freya


Great Goddess, Mistress of cats,
Lady of love, beautiful Vana-Goddess,
Fulfill my greatest needs, O glorious one.




Teach me the magic I need.
Give me a glimpse of your deep wisdom.


Teach me in dreams. Enrich my life.




O Lady, you are Golden-Tears of Asgard
Lady of love, beautiful Vana-Goddess,
You are the Shape-shifter, the Sayer,
The Independent One.




Give me the strength and the magic I need.










Queen of the warrior-women,
Freyja of the Black Swordhand,




Mistress of Magic, enchantments deep,
You who beckon to fallen heroes,
Hearken to this, your child.

I would weave strong magic for protection,
Deep magic to bind and chasten.




I lift up my sword to repel all attackers.
Beware, foul troublemakers!
For Freyja whispers her spells in my ear.




Freyja, Queen of the Valkyries, stands at my side.








Freya, Goddess of gold,



inspire me today.
Teach me to walk through my day
with pride in my own being,



with confidence, 
with power.



Goddess of fiery passion,
bless me with the insight


to the marrow of my bones
that I am a person of worth


in the eyes of the Gods
the eyes of the ancestors
and of myself.



May I radiate this
and transforms all I meet.
That is my prayer for this day, oh great and powerful Goddess,
that I may mirror Your presence throughout my day.



In return, I shall praise You always,
and lay amber before Your image,
consigning it to the sacred fires that burn
when the day is at its longest.
Hail Freya, shining Goddess of gold.
I praise You.



























Norse Freya Faun´s (German Pagan Volk Band) Singer Fiona Rueggerberg












Faun - Unda



Faun - Andro

2 comentários: